In Episode 3, we see Dougie Tulpa decompose in the Waiting Room. What comes out of him is a gold “seed,” and a black, floating rock. Additionally, in Episode 5, we see Mr. C communicate with his Argentina Box, after which the box self-destructs into a small, black rock.
- Dougie’s black rock and The Argentinian box are made from a material that Mr. C uses and controls.
- That material is the same material that comprises the Bob-Orb
- Mr. C Created Dougie Jones
- The Beeping Argentina Box was Created By Mr. C
- In Episode 8, Mr. C Attaches 3 GPS trackers from his car to a truck, using just the truck’s license plate
- Here is the black mass that appears out of Dougie Tulpa’s deflated body:
- Note: there was no black mass within Diane-Tulpa
- Here is a before and after of the Argentina box during its self-destruction:
- Note: although the rock may appear gray or white on one side, on closer examination, its clear that the this white area is caused by the off-screen light reflecting off the rock’s surface.
- Here are some shots of the Bob-Orb. I took multiple shots with different lighting to best represent the texture of the Orb
What Does It All Mean?
Both the Argentina Box and the Dougie Tulpa were created by Mr. C, and they appear to be made of the same material. Additionally, they both exhibit otherworldly capabilities and strange, unnatural behaviors. Although (somewhat) circumstantial, this evidence is nevertheless fairly compelling, helping illuminate how Mr. C is crafting his creations, and what materials he’s using to make it happen.
This leads us to the Bob Orb. The textures and colors of the above rocks do match Bob’s orb, but that’s really all the evidence we have in any direction about where these rocks came from. I’m gonna call this confirmed, but just barely: the story of the black rocks just doesn’t have enough depth to really dive into it.
However, these three objects really do look to be made of the same material, and this kind of follow through and attention to detail is just another sign that Lynch and Frost took incredible care when crafting The Return.
- The Argentina Box and Dougie Tulpa are made from the same material, and that material is controlled by Mr. C
- (conditionally confirmed) That material is the same material as the Bob Orb.
Building Off This Post
- What was Mr. C’s role regarding Naido?
- The Beeping Argentina Box: What It is, and Its Purpose – The Glass Box